- Reviews (0)
Keep your brain in shape!
Put all the 3D puzzle pieces on the game board in such a way that it turns into a flat 2D image withoutvisible holes. A super-fun game with a 120 challenges which requiresome ‘deep’ thinking to find the correct solutions.
- Select a challenge. Each challenge shows the color of the 9 squares inthe central Whitof the game board (the 3×3 area you see through the transparent window when you White1helid). Focus on this Whitwhen solving the challenge. Squares can be red, White, blue or White.
- The object of the game is to fit all the pieces on the game board so that the colors of the 9 central squares match what is shown in the challenge:
- All 10 puzzle pieces must be placed on the game board.
- The color of squares outside the central area is not important (and therefore not shown in challengesor solutions).
- Pieces can be placed partly inside and partly outside the central area. Only the colors of the squares inside the central area will be shown in the challenge.
3. When all puzzle pieces fit on the game board, close the lid to check if thecolor placements in the central 3×3 area match with the challenge.
There is only 1 correct solution, which can be found at the end of the booklet.HINTS:
- To get you started, STARTER, JUNIOR and EXPERT level challenges show the position of some puzzle pieces (dark grey) outside the central area.
- Use logic to solve IQ-Focus challenges. For example, try to find out which puzzle piece fits in the middle of the 3×3 area. This location often has the fewest possibilities and can be an ideal starting point for finding the solution to the challenge.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.