- Reviews (0)
- SmartGames new IQ-Puzzler Pro features 120 challenges in three playing modes, including both 2D and 3D challenges!
- The top of the game board features a grid for 2Dchallenges and a separate grid for 3D pyramid challenges,while the bottom of the board features a completelydifferent 2D challenge grid.
- All in the same compact,portable travel case
For 3D challenges:
Remove all puzzle pieces and place them in the transparent lid. Note that the middle part of this grid has deeper holes and forms a square grid. This is your ground level for the 3D challenges.
1. Choose a challenge. Each challenge shows the position of some puzzle pieces in the 5 layers of the pyramid. A puzzle piece can be placed horizontally (with all its ball shapes in the same pyramid level), or at a 45° angle (with its ball shapes spread over multiple layers).
Place the puzzle pieces as shown in the challenge. You are not allowed to change the position of the puzzle pieces given in the challenge. White balls indicate spots in the pyramid that are still empty.
Note: For illustration purposes in the challenges the balls of a specific puzzle piece may appear separated, but they are connected to the same piece. Only whole piecesare shown.
2. Try to fill the empty spaces with the remaining puzzle pieces to create a pyramid with 5 layers.
3. There is only 1 solution, which can be found at the end of the booklet.
For 2D challenges (inside and bottom side):
- Choose a challenge. Place the puzzle pieces as indicated. You are not allowed to change the position of the pieces given in the challenge.
- Try to fill the empty spaces with all the remaining puzzle pieces.
- There is only 1 solution, which can befound at the end of the challenge booklet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.