- Reviews (0)
Can you escape the cursed labyrinth?
Temple Trap is a sliding puzzle game featuring 60 increasingly difficult challenges. To play you must help your adventurer find a path through the temple by sliding the walls and stairs, avoiding all the dangers along the way!
123 steps/How to play:
- Choose a challenge and put all pieces on the board as indicated.
- Slide the puzzle pieces and move the adventurer.
- You have found the right solution when you have escaped the labyrinth!
1. Choose a challenge and place all the puzzle pieces as indicated by the symbolson the walls. Place the pawn on the right starting position.
2. Slide the puzzle pieces so you can move your pawn:
A.Your pawn cannever move over the empty space (water with crocodiles):
B.When sliding the puzzle pieces with walls, the pawn always has to be placed upon a puzzle piece with a hole. The puzzle piece the pawn is standing on is locked at that time and can’t be slided.
C.The maze has two floors. You can only change floors by using a puzzlepiece with a staircase on it.
D.While solving the challenge the pawn will mainly change position through the puzzle pieces on the bottom floor. It is also possible for the pawn to move overthe top floor, but it will always stop its movement on the bottom floor. This is because the puzzle pieces on the top floor do not have holes to contain the pawn.
E.Puzzle pieces with walls can only be slided, never lifted off the board.The exit of the maze is located on the top floor. So your last step will always have to make a passage so that the bottom floor is connected to the exit through a puzzle piece with stairs.
3. You have found a correct solution when your pawn can escape the maze.Most challenges have multiple solutions. You can find one of them at theback of the booklet.
>>> indicates the minimum number of moves to solve the challenge.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.