Three Little Piggies Deluxe
Three Little Piggies Deluxe
- Reviews (0)
Once upon a time…
Can you help the three smart pigs build their houses? To play Three Little Piggies just place the pigs on the game board as indicated in each challenge and solve by fitting the puzzle pieces on the board with the pigs playing outside the houses. But watch out…other challenges feature the Wolf! Try to solve these challenges by placing the puzzle pieces with the houses over the Piggies so they can safely play inside.
Three Little Piggies includes 48 challenges (24 with the Wolf and 24 without) and also features a family friendly picture book with a modern twist on the original story.
123 steps/How to play:
1. Place the pigs and wolfon the game board as indicatedin the selected challenge.
2. Fit the puzzle pieces on the gameboardso that the pigs play outside the houses when there is no wolf and inside the houses when the wolf is around.
3. There is only 1 solution.
Contents: game board, 3 puzzle pieces, 3 pigs, 1 wolf, booklet with 48 challenges,additional picture book!
Important! There are two types of challenges included in Smart Little Piggies: 24 with no wolf, and 24 featuring a wolf. The included booklet has 2 covers to show these separate challenges. Also, please make sure the game board is oriented correctly before playing, as shown in the images.
DAYTIME: CHALLENGES WITH ONLY PIGS (WOLFPIECE IS NOT USED):
The object of these challenges is to fit all the puzzle pieces on the board so that the selected pigs remain OUTSIDE their houses.
1. To set up the game, place pigs on the game board as indicated in the selected challenge. Sometimes only 1 or 2 pigs will be used, especially in early challenges; in these cases the remaining pigs will not be needed.
2. Place the 3 puzzle pieces on the game board, so that the pigs are playing OUTSIDE the houses. The indicated position of the pigs cannot be changed.
3. There is only 1 solution. You can find it on the backside of each challenge. If a challenge only shows 1 or 2 pigs, 1 or 2 squares will remain empty on the game board.
NIGHTTIME: CHALLENGES FEATURING THE WOLF:
The object of these challenges is to fit the three puzzle pieces on the board so that the houses COVER the pigs, protecting them from the wolf.
1. Set up each challenge by placing the pigs and wolf on the game board as indicated in the booklet. As before, some challenges don’t require all the pigs.
2. Place the 3 puzzle pieces on the game board, so that the houses fit over the pigs, keeping them safe INSIDE. The wolf should stay outside.
3. There is only 1 solution to each challenge. If a challenge uses only 1 or 2 pigs, some houses will stay empty. Two squares on the game board outside the houseswill also stay empty in every challenge.
TIPS FOR PARENTS ANDTEACHERS:
Although the solutions may seem obvious to an adult, they can be quite difficult for young children. Even setting up the game can be a big challenge for a three-year-old. Most children will need assistance when they start playing the game. You can encourage them by asking questions, such as:
-Where do you think this puzzle piece can be placed?
-Which house will fit over this pig?
-Why do you think this puzzle piece needs to be placed there?
If children still have problems with the challenges, it can be a good idea to start with recreating the solutions that are on the backside.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.